A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, February 13, 2015

Stash Busting #4 Natalie Muse Dark Blue ITY Knit Dress


 

Only two more fabrics to go in my Stash Busting!  This time I've used the dark blue ITY Knit.  It is so silky and soft and it was a dream to sew.  I did have to mark with masking tape the wrong side so that all of my pieces showed the same.  It can be tricky with this type solid fabric.
 
 
Muse Natalie Dark Blue ITY Knit Dress www.sewplus.blogspot.com
Stash Busting



Muse Natalie Dark Blue ITY Knit Dress www.sewplus.blogspot.com
Muse Natalie Dark Blue ITY Knit Dress
I had four yards of this Dark Blue ITY Knit Fabric and the shorter version only uses 2 yards!  I am very excited about that! I'm going to save the other two yards for maybe a cardigan.

The total for the Muse Natalie Dark Blue ITY Knit Dress is $3.50 per yard x 2 yards = $7.00 + $1.00 for notions for a grand total of $8.00!  I love it!

This dress would look great with a red sweater or I do have a blue striped cardigan or a tan one........  So many choices!

I'm still having doubts about the multi colored ITY knit left.  We'll see if I start feeling it.

Until next time.......................

Bonnie



No comments:

Post a Comment